Monday, November 30, 2009

Quilter Blogs


I started reading quilterblogs.com earlier this year. The following is from their home page, and tells you what they are all about:

Welcome to Quilter Blogs.com, where you can read dozens of quilting-related blogs from dozens of quilters in one place! Quilter Blogs scans the blogs in its database many times a day and displays snippets of the quilting-related blog on the updates page. Gain inspiration from quilters all over the world.


Once in awhile, I will make a comment on a blog posting. Mary who lives in Mesa is a very talented quilting friend that I met thru quilter blog. This week Mary is having a giveaway. You can check out her giveaway by clicking here:

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks Bonnie for linking to my give away! Good Luck!

What have you created today?

Mormon Channel

Enjoy a tune!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

The Family Business since 1988

Thanks for visiting my blog!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map