Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cali

It's time for our January trip to California to attend the ISS show in Long Beach (Imprinted Sportswear Show) .  Yippee!  This year the "Road to California" quilt show (in Ontario) is the same week.  That's where I will be for the next two days.

We left a day early to avoid a storm that was supposed to hit Utah Wednesday.  We drove to Primm last nite and stayed here:
Booked on Expedia right before we left home.  Lodging total:  $6.69!  Plus we received a $10.00 dining credit at Denny's.  Used that for breakfast this morning.  Did not use:  $15.00 slot machine credit, or the 2 for 1 spa treatment.

Saw this on the side of a semi - somewhere between Baker & Barstow:
Remove some of the letters, and a few people will make the connection that I did when I saw it.

Stopped in North Hollywood this evening to visit Jan & Larry (Terrell's sister & her husband), and to raid their lemon tree.  My supply of lemon juice to make lemonaide next summer will be replenished! Sorry, no picture of the lemon tree, we were out picking them in the dark with a flashlight.

There was no question where we should stop to eat:
Terrell claims this is the best tasting In-n-Out.  Roscoe Blvd in Panorama City.  I'm just happy to get to eat at In-n-out wherever it may be!

I've never seen a menu board like this one:  Makes you think twice before ordering that double-double, fries and a shake:


2 comments:

Garmon said...

cool pix! Yes I see the connection! :-)

orangemily said...

Good deal in Primm!

What have you created today?

Mormon Channel

Enjoy a tune!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

The Family Business since 1988

Thanks for visiting my blog!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map